Friday, April 19, 2013

Chicago's "The 3D Printer Experience" Opens Monday!

3D printing will soon become even more accessible in Chicago at "The 3D Printer Experience," the "only retail and interactive store of its kind in the Midwest."  Located at 316 N. Clark Street in Chicago, it is set to open next Monday, April 22, 2013.
With over twenty 3D printers in-house and exciting new applications for you to play with, we’re here to introduce you to a very bright future of personal, desktop manufacturing. We are dedicated to helping you down a new path of greater creativity and freedom.

Read more about the opening on this Fox news page (I know, I know) or the store's website.

I will be sure to visit next time I am in town!  I am just excited to meet their printers!

No comments:

Post a Comment