Wednesday, February 5, 2014
"You can just print one!"
(1) Kid #1 looses tooth in science class. When she went to the office, the secretary had run out of little plastic treasure chests, so she got a ziploc bag.
(2) A little disappointed, Kid #1 returns to class. I build her a tooth box out of foil & duct tape (jokingly) as a consolation prize.
(3) Another kid quips, "You can just 3D print one!" [we all look at each other as the possibility sinks in]
(4) Kid #2 is so excited, she goes to the bathroom and pulls out HER loose tooth.
(5) We print two "molar boxes" in glow-in-the-dark filament (so "the tooth fairy can find it")!