2. Make sure to take the exact number of photos specified because 123D Catch only allows you to upload up to 70 photos. Take 30 photos at a 45 degree angle of the object while spinning it. (see picture on the right)
5. Upload the photos to Autodesk 123D Catch App.
6. Wait for Autodesk to process the photos.
7. Select and Delete any unwanted objects in the photos.
8. Then Select File>>Download as an STL.
9. Print on your 3-D printer.
Don't worry if your first try doesn't work. Try again. In my experience, it works 50% of the time.